Monday, October 6, 2008

Project ideas for the less creative

I have very few friends who can honestly say "I know how you feel" - meaning they have a toddler and twins!  You may *think* you know how I fell but trust me unless you have a toddler and twins you don't!  Sorry just a fact :)

Anyway one of these friends sent me this blog the other day - it's a great site for creative educational projects to do with my toddler.  I'm going to be doing a "letter of the week" project with Lorelei as soon as I post this - off to print Apples, Alligators and Armadillos!

2 comments:

Monica said...

I decidedly do NOT know how you feel, that much I can say with utmost honesty. Sometimes I think having a dog is like having a child, and then I'm like, no freaking way. You can't just leave a kid in the car for a few hours while you go in and have a night cap shot of whiskey at the neighborhood pub (can you??? 'cuz if you can, sign me up for twins and a toddler!)

Sandi said...

I bought a whole book about doing toddler projects and never did one of them

Can you say, Slacker Mom?