Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

We worked on so many (too many?) Valentine's Day projects over the last few weeks!  I had a blast - basically anything I came across we made.  I didn't realize how much we did until I put the slide show together - 131 photos, yikes!!!  No, no I didn't include them all - but there is quite a few so I didn't bother with captions.  As always the finished results are in Lorelei, Sadie, John order so you know whose is whose. 

We made Valentine's butterflies, some cute frames for Dad to take to work, heart shaped sun-catchers, footprint hearts, a crown for Lorelei and some cards for Daddy.  

Everything was a huge hit!  Sadie and John especially loved the sun-catchers - the glitter in the little salt shaker worked like a charm.  The footprint hearts were so much fun - I did them last year and I can't believe how much bigger everyone is!  Lorelei loved making the crown, it took a bit of convincing as she was not in project mood that afternoon, but once I folded up the points and she realized what it was she was dancing around with it on - once we added the heart's it was even more fun!  Oh and yes Lorelei wrote her own name on her card for Daddy - I'm sooooo proud of her!!!

Hope you can make it to the end of the show!  I can't wait to start St. Patrick's Day projects!



 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They did a great job with the projects. I especially liked the frames and foot print hearts. Soooo cute!!