Monday, February 9, 2009

Letter of the week - M

We worked on the letter "M" last week - I was going to make some "M"ayo to go with our "K"etchup from a few weeks back, but alas I did not.  Instead we made some cute snow capped "M"ountains and a "M"ermaid.  

Sadie and John are really starting to "get it" when it comes to projects - it's making things a little difficult trying to keep the all entertained while I get things ready, so I've been doing more and more prep work the night before.  



We've also been doing some Valentines Day projects which I can't wait to show off!  We're going to skip the letter of the week this week because I have a few more cute Valentines Day things I want to fit in and don't want them to get overwhelmed.  
We'll be back with letter "N" soon - can anyone help me make a "N"emo out of the letter "N"?

No comments: